Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This reminds me of what Chad said.

I don't know how people still act so smart in front of their friends,
I cannot do that.

So, once we become friends, mostly you wouldn't see me smart enough.

More and more, I realize I am surrounded by so many genius friends.
I flashed back to the time when my physical science TA Chad told us:" There must be certain period of time you would feel like everyone around you in BYU is so smart -- they ace every class and still get 5 dates per week..." He was a very fun nerd, thin and smart, kinda cute.
....Here it comes, and he was right and definitely prophesized my current situation.

I do not care about dates any more after starting to consider the special beauty of nerds. But, I do recognized the fact I always amazed by others. I am a big fan of mostly every friend of mine.
And, yes! I do ask dumb questions to my good friends.





So, I finally felt like I should be one of those wall street sharp people, at least be outstanding enough to fit in that crowd.....
I told a friend, with a excitement of finding the real treasure...... He said I should calm down!



I don't blame him. I looked childish and way too excited, maybe? :/

1 comment:

  1. haha that's how I feel most of the time. All my friends are so amazing that sometimes I'm in awe. Sounds exaggerated, but it's true.

    ReplyDelete